Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Arik Armstead Womens Jersey
11.01.2019, 04:48
Beitrag: #1
Arik Armstead Womens Jersey
by Matt Walsh

MELBOURNE, July 25 (Xinhua) -- Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri has announced he will be fielding a slightly stronger team for his side's second International Champions Cup (ICC) match, set to be played against Tottenham Hotspur at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) on Tuesday night.

Fresh off his side's opening ICC match defeat to local side Melbourne Victory on Saturday night, Allegri said Tottenham provides another strong challenge ahead of the Serie A season which begins on Aug. 21.

"Tottenham are a strong team. They had an excellent 201516 campaign and will play in the Champions League this year," Allegri told the press on Monday.

"Tottenham will represent a good test for us."

He said Juventus would be fielding a bolstered team than that which lost to Melbourne Victory on penalties, in an effort to get game time into players such as recent signing Miralem Pjanic.

"Pjanic, (Roberto) Pereyra and (Medhi) Benatia will all play tomorrow. We will probably play with a four man defence," Allegri said.

Despite the hot-topic surrounding Juventus being the future of young French star Paul Pogba, Allegri said that transfer news was off the table while he prepared his team for the season ahead.

"I'm not going to talk about transfer news. That's the clubs duty and they're doing very well," Allegri told the press.

"The club is going to talk about the transfer market and they are doing very well so I am happy in that regard."

Meanwhile Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino revealed the side he would be fielding in Tuesday night's match would not be full-strength, but he urged fans to get along to the Melbourne Cricket Ground on Wednesday night to see the "future of Tottenham".

"We feel sorry because we cannot bring all our full squad. For the players involved in the Euro it was too difficult to bring them. They are not fit," Pochettino said.

"It's a good opportunity for our supporters to see the future of Tottenham."

He said it was a pre-season tournament, much like the one in Melbourne, in which star striker Harry Kane first made a name for himself.

"Two years ago we went to America with a lot of talent and a young Harry Kane," Pochettino told the press.

"Two years later Harry Kane is one of the best strikers in the world."

Despite the young squad set to take on Juventus, the Tottenham boss said it would be "fantastic" if his team could replicate last year's pre-season form, which helped catapult the north Londoners to the top end of the Premier League table.

"In Sydney it was fantastic and to repeat it this year would be fantastic for us," he said.

Juventus and Tottenham clash at the MCG at 8pm (Australian time) on Tuesday night.

ATHENS, July 5 (Xinhua) -- Greek sailing champion Sofia Bekatorou was named Greece's flag bearer for the upcoming 2016 Rio Summer Olympic Games, the Hellenic Olympic Committee announced on Tuesday in Athens.

Bekatorou thereby becomes the first female athlete in Greek Olympic history of to have the honor of carrying the Greek national flag in an opening ceremony, the statement added.

In 1908, in the London Olympics field athlete Nikolaos Georgantas became Greece's first ever flag bearer, while in the 2012 London Olympics it was Taekwondo athlete Alexandros Nikolaidis who carried the flag.

The decision about Bekatorou was made unanimously, the statement said.

Bekatorou, 38, won the gold medal in the 2004 Athens Olympics and the bronze medal in the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.

She had first participated in Olympic Games in 2000 in Sydney. In Rio she will compete in the Nacra 17 class along Michalis Pateniotis.

A total of 90 Greek athletes have qualified so far for the Rio Olympics.

"It is a great honor for me, it is a special honor since I am the first female flag bearer for Greece. I have taken part in three Olympics in three different classes and I feel that this is a vindication for my efforts all these years," Bekatorou said.

"I am also glad that despite problems so far 90 athletes have secured their participation in the forthcoming Olympic Games and I am sure that they will all do their best," she stated.

The six-year Greek debt crisis has also affected sports and Greek athletes in recent years are forced to prepare for the Games with less means compared to the past. Enditem

I锟絤 not a big believer in taking people锟絪 word at face value. I锟絤 not from Missouri Ravens Mark Andrews Jersey , but their moniker of being the 锟絊how Me State锟?is pretty much how I view things.

Luxury is a word that, more times then not Ravens Hayden Hurst Jersey , gets thrown around to haphazardly. How often do you build yourself up to go someplace that is advertised as luxurious, only to find out that the term only refers to the most expensive room; or that luxurious view that you seen in the pamphlet costs more then a lot of your first automobiles? A simple steadfast rule has always been 锟絃uxury = $$锟? But what about these days when the cost of enjoying any vacation Black Maxx Williams Jersey , let alone a luxurious one, is stretching the means that we have?

Sometimes Black Ronnie Stanley Jersey , the more you expect from a vacation the more disappointed you are when you get there. In researching the new fad of "luxury all inclusives", Excellence Resorts has passed by my desk.
My research shows the chains' philosophy of total wellness 锟?and that sums up these resorts to a tee.

These philosophers of the total wellness philosophy are located in Mexico and Punta Cana. The Excellence Resorts are all-inclusive Black Marlon Humphrey Jersey , and for those that may not be familiar with the term, 锟絘ll-inclusive锟?it means just that锟絜verything is included. All of the resorts are adults only!

OK Black Mark Andrews Jersey , everything? Once you calculate the cost of a luxury hotel room, what meals would cost Black Hayden Hurst Jersey , drinks, sports - the bill would add it to. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys China Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Online Cheap Authentic Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NCAA College Jerseys
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Kontakt | Startseite | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation